Sydney, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + Super
5 months ago
- CBD based with great flexibility
- Low volume role hiring a broad portfolio of positions
- 12-month fixed term contract
Our client is a highly regarded global Investment Management firm who are experiencing growth in the region. Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition in the US and the Head of HR in Australia, this role leads recruitment across APAC.
Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, from sourcing to offer negotiation and close, you will hire talent for positions across all levels & departments. You will engage in consultative conversations with the business to optimise their hiring strategy and work towards developing new hiring solutions for their team.
You will demonstrate:
- Solid recruitment experience across multiple skill levels, financial services exposure preferred
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrated success working with hiring managers and other stakeholders to execute a high-touch, efficient hiring process
- Tertiary qualifications
To apply, please follow the link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.