Our client is a global industry leader for highly engineered solutions and services for demanding automotive and industrial applications. With more than 2000 employees and several global sites, the company ensures expertise, innovative technological solutions and customer-oriented services worldwide.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (f/m/x)
As Senior Talent Acquisition Partner you will be a true contributor to the growth of the company and support the client to deliver on strategic plans.
You will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of their departments and to deliver the best talents in the organization. In this position you will be a member of the Global Human Resources Team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and execute a groupwide talent acquisition strategy
- Lead the recruitment team (1 direct report)
- Develop a functional and strategically aligned employer branding strategy
- Attract, search and hire talents within a multi-site organization across Europe with a strong focus on the German business
- Regular follow up with hiring managers and candidates to ensure efficiency of the hiring process
- Work with business partners to effectively understand and address talent and capability needs of the business
- Sponsor the alignment of external recruiting efforts with internal talent planning to address identified gaps/risks in succession plans and talent pipelines
- Manage and contribute to local, regional and global Talent Acquisition projects
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and relationships with third party consultants
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict Talent Acquisition activities
- Several years proven experience in Human Resources with a strong focus on Recruitment, Talent Management, Employer Branding or comparable positions
- Very good knowledge of relevant applicant markets as well as competitors
- Successful usage of current active sourcing channels
- Demonstrated ability to create a value added partnership between HR and the business
- Result-driven and self-dependent working style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly to fit the needs of the business
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience with HRIS systems
- Business fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".