We now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Internal Recruiter to manage the end-to-end recruitment process for open job positions, including: working closely with HR and the hiring managers on finalizing the search profile and scope; internal and external talent identification; candidate management; providing ongoing feedback to all stakeholders; hiring talent and building our client's reputation as an 'employer of choice' as well as supporting the on-boarding process.
The Senior Internal Recruiter will need to operate within high degree of independence and professionalism as s/he will be the owner of selection and hiring procedures for both Corporate and a specialist divisional business group within the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support and partner with internal stakeholders to define the search profile and scope of assigned job requisitions
- Conduct internal and external talent searches for assigned job requisitions - multiple levels and functions; pro-active approach candidates who are currently not actively looking for roles
- Ensure high-quality recruitment services and successful delivery of key performance indicators, such as response times, time-to-hire, candidate satisfaction, retention rate, etc.
- Pro-actively develop talent mapping and build talent pools responding to the upcoming business talent needs
- Drive the development and optimisation of a shared, cross-business recruitment model
- Support further development of the Graduate Program by supporting sourcing and selecting talent upon need
- Support ad hoc Talent Acquisition projects e.g. talent searches outside the region, when required
Essential for this role:
· Professional Recruitment experience , including customer relations management
· In-house recruitment and search background preferably in an agency is required
· Experience working in an English-speaking, international fast moving environment
· Fluent in English required and in another European language is preferred
· University degree or professional education in an HR related subject
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.