€50000 - €70000 per annum
11 months ago
A highly regarded global organisation headquartered in Berlin is looking for a creative and energetic Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist with a passion for recruitment and employer branding to join the team. Reporting into the Head of HR this role will be responsible for building a talent acquisition strategy as well as managing recruitment processes.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d)
- Create and implement a recruitment plan
- Manage recruitment processes end to end
- Actively source candidates and build an external talent pool
- Design and execute the employer branding activities
- Plan and execute recruitment events
- Install enabling structures and systems
- Report and follow-up on activities
- An academic degree within a relevant degree (e.g. human resources, business, psychology or similar)
- Several years of experience as a recruiter within a mature Talent Acquisition team, preferably within an international setting.
- Track record in recruitment and selection: headhunting, lead generation, screening CVs, interviewing
- Drive, ambition and eagerness to strive for excellence with everything that you do
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and networking capabilities
- Fluency in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.