(Senior) Talent Intelligence Manager
We have a current opportunity for a (Senior) Talent Intelligence Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Amsterdam. For further information about this position please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly today!
Our client, a renowned company in the household industry, is seeking a motivated and forward-thinking individual to join their team as a Talent Intelligence Manager. As a leading brand, our client is dedicated to improving the lives of people through meaningful innovation, offering a range of well-known brands.
Role Objective: You will be responsible for driving and owning the end-to-end Talent dialogue. This role entails supporting senior leaders in making data-driven talent decisions to create sustainable value for the company and its employees. The Talent Intelligence Manager will provide talent insights and lead the talent management conversations with the senior leadership team.
- Lead Talent Intelligence initiatives at Versuni.
- Evaluate and optimize the talent management approach, focusing on the “talent to value” concept for the senior leadership team and adapt it to the organization’s needs.
- Identify, report, and share macro talent trends that impact the company, proposing innovative approaches to talent frameworks and conversations.
- Conduct competitive talent intelligence research and analysis in collaboration with HR and senior leadership, examining various industries, competitors, and geographies using internal and external data sources.
- Assess the current state of talent management and determine how to leverage existing resources, partnering with key stakeholders to enhance capability and integrate talent insights into business decisions.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.