8 months ago
Our client is a European agricultural company based in Germany with several thousand employees and worldwide activities in more than 70 countries looking for a
Senior Talent Manager to join their rapidly expanding global human resources team in Berlin.
This position engages in the conceptual design and implementation of programs related to performance management, training and development, succession planning, career paths and other talent management areas. It also provides support to business partners globally for steering and promoting the company culture.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design and drive implementation of employee & leadership development framework and talent programs throughout the organization, including performance management and succession planning
- Work closely with HR Business Partner groups to contribute in the design, development and implementation of strategic programs
- Define training curricula and other capacity building tools for leadership and management skill building
- Help identify and capture relevant KPIs for employee development programs to measure effectiveness and track success
- Present and facilitate collaborative workshops to various organizational levels
- Profound experience in HR, ideally in a role involving design and delivery of employee/leadership development initiatives
- Experience in the field of personnel development
- Experience in assessment, conception and implementation of performance management, succession planning and development concepts, in theory and practice
- Preferably academic degree in Psychology, Organizational Management or related fields
- Sound communication, analytical and project management skills
- Prior experience in HR consultancy is a plus
- Fluent in English. Further languages are a plus (German / Spanish / French)
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.