City of London, London
£600 - £750 per day
almost 2 years ago
I'm currently working with a leading independent global asset manager based in the City. The business is currently looking for a interim SMCR HR Workstream Lead to support the implementation of the Senior Manager and Certification Regime across the firm. The role is a contract position for 12 months and you will be expected to complete a comprehensive review of the current HR Lifecycle/Operating Model, updating all areas as required in preparation for the extension of the regime in 2019.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Working with the overall Programme Manager to drive and support the design of the HR workstream and implementation activities of SMCR
- Leading a comprehensive and cost effective HR workstream to achieve its objective in line with the agreed plan
- Developing and implementing an effective HR SMCR strategy including updates to policy, procedures and practices
- Ensuring the business and HR operates in such a way as to adhere to SMCR requirements and key business procedures, and to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Considering the impact and implications for HR of SMCR regulatory developments as communicated from the Programme Team and Regulatory Developments
- Producing MI for stakeholders and progress dashboards
You must have experience of running SMCR projects previously, and supporting a business in the implementation phase specifically, to be considered for this role. Experience of HR policy, employment law and an understanding of the regulatory environment is essential for this position and a background in asset management would be beneficial. The business is looking to bring someone on board by mid-September so you will need to be available for interviews in the next few weeks. The ability to work in a matrix structure and build relationships with senior leadership is also important for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.