The successful candidate will be motivated, detail-oriented and engaged. The Senior Associate, Compensation will be responsible for providing detailed compensation analysis and management reporting on all compensation related items globally. This individual will play an important role in executing day to day activities, updated crucial data repositories, as well as assisting the compensation group with ad-hoc projects. The role is expected to be a critical asset to the VP, Compensation and will have an integral role in assisting with the execution of compensation related initiatives.
- Manage the administration of global year-end compensation processes including preparation of departmental templates, individual year-end compensation statements and creation of long-term incentive statements
- Maintenance of incentive compensation accrual database and compilation of supporting documentation
- Manage annual preparation of survey participation and conduct total compensation market analysis of positions
- Liaise with Stock Plan Administrator on updates to participant data, award details and upload new grants as part of the Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Maintenance of stock-based compensation database, including tracking of amortization, forfeitures and all monthly/quarterly deliverables as well as ad-hoc analysis
- Collaborate with Human Resources on all personnel changes, i.e. turnover analysis, headcount planning and budgeting
- Assist in design and prepare ad-hoc compensation and budget related reports for management
- Support Compensation team in the development and documentation of compensation processes
* 3-5 years of financial modeling experience
* Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in a quantitative/analytical major such as economics, finance, business, math, statistics, etc.
* Self-starter with extreme detail orientation
* Team player with a can-do attitude who is flexible and comfortable with changing priorities/deadlines
* Intellectually curious - willingness to challenge the status quo and create high quality outputs
* Intermediate to advanced excel skills - including VLOOKUP and Macros
* Experience with large database management
* Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
* Comfortable handling confidential and highly sensitive data
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.