Are you looking to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment? Our client, a world-renowned leader in their industry, is building up their Global HQ in Amsterdam. If you are an experienced generalist, who doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, then this is the assignment for you!
Your responsibilities are:
- Act as HR business partner for the business and support the Head of the function/region on questions related to people, org design
- Liaise with country/site HR team on all employee relations, recruitment, payroll etc. related questions
- Responsible for Talent management (talent planning, succession, goal planning/priority setting …) and Recruiting (talent attraction, recruiting, …) for the employees of the function/region
- Leverage data analytics to drive people decisions (recruitment, engagement, retention…)
- Responsible for delivering Learning/Training programs to the employees of the function/region
- Manage the performance management and employee evaluation for the function/region's organization based in the Management HQ
- Ensure application of local HR policies and guidelines (prerequisite : understanding and appropriation of business strategy)
- Contribute to the development of business plans and strategies to control costs and optimize resources
- Implement the people strategy that anticipate needs within the business strategy and enables its delivery
- Contribute to defining and implement HR Strategies and design a workforce plan that anticipates future needs
- Develop and implement plans to bring to life the culture, drive engagement and business performance, incl. strong rewards & recognition programs
- Enable communication to employees of the respective function/region
To be successful you have to have excellent communication skills and stakeholder management. With at least 10 years of experience in general HR management, you are able to work autonomously and quickly find your way within the international team abroad. You love to build HR and teams up from scratch and really make a difference in a new setting. Preferably you have experience in an international FMCG/Retail environment.
Your English writing and speaking skills are on business level, knowledge of the Dutch language is a big plus. You will act as an ambassador to The Netherlands and Amsterdam, motivating the current team abroad to join the new HQ.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.