Amsterdam, North Holland
4 months ago
For our client, Europe's fastest growing online auction platform, we are looking for a (Sr.) HR Busines Partner! As (Sr.) HR Business Partner you will partner with the business leaders, building successful, engaged and talented teams that are able to deliver on the ambitious functional business goals.
As (sr.) HR Business Partner you will report to the HR Director and will be part of a team of the HR Business Partnering team based in both their Amsterdam and Assen offices. The team is a hardworking close knit team who support and enable each other.
- Drive a wide variety of People processes and initiatives for your supporting; function(s), such as Talent development, Goal setting & Performance management, Employee relations, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Health & Wellbeing.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for further development and growth of the HR function.
- Liaise with and guide business leaders to build high performing teams that deliver on their business goals.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the business, HR trends and employment legislation and pro-actively use knowledge to provide excellent customer-focused, value added HR service.
- Partner with the other People functions (Recruitment and People Operations), to contribute towards our people strategy and projects, and to ensure a best in class experience through the different stages of the employee lifecycle.
What you'll bring:
- Multiple years (min. 6-8) of experience in HR in a dynamic high-paced environment
- You are proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and are passionate about adding value to both the business and the employee experience
- An experienced advisor or business partner in a dynamic, commercial; international and fast-moving and changing company;
- Able to manage/drive overarching people projects;
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a start-up or scale-up environment
What they can offer you
- Working with a top notch team in a super complex dynamic environment; you will learn a lot!
- A diverse and international team with over 50 different nationalities.
- A great office located in the heart of Amsterdam with an easy-going atmosphere.
- The entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You'll actively contribute to the growth of the company!
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.