- *Newly Created* Organisational Learning and Development (Project / Programme Manager)
- Global Bank
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: (SGD $70k - 120k + Bonus)
We are supporting on a newly created Learning and Development (Project / Programme Manager) to lead and drive a company-wide cultural change programme (up to S$120k) for a successful bank. This person will act as the go-to person for this significant programme. The aim of the programme is to impact the whole business by driving and implement learning interventions that contributes to the digital transformation efforts of the Bank. This will enable employees at all stages in their career to aspire and achieve their ambitions, change career and learn new skills.
This is an ambitious programme to train and upskill the digital skills of the bank, impacting a volume of people so it is a high visibility role where you will partner with employees at all levels and showcase progress to the senior leadership teams.
- Design, develop and curate innovative and come up with disruptive ideas and solutions to respond to strategy briefs, focused on relevant digital related initiatives and projects. These could be a great piece of learning content, a communications idea or even a digital product that leads to people capabilities development.
- Develop and track success metrices for the evaluation of effectiveness and efficiencies in interventions implemented.
- Drive and implement strategic initiatives in promoting a culture of lifelong and self-driven learning
The ideal person is one who is excited about the development of people and adept at working on both the business-as-usual as well as new projects.
Ideal candidate: This could be perfect for a consultant from a professional services firm who us used to handling multiple projects and programmes and creating things from scratch.
Benefits: Generous bonus
Unless specified otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to live and work in Singapore will be considered.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market. Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.