A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and strategic HR Business Partner to work for one of our global professional services clients. Our client prides itself in being a professional services firm with a difference. With an emphasise on hiring top talent to provide the best service to their clients. They wish to hire a driven and strategic HR professional to partner closely with senior leaders across the APAC business. In this role, you will be tasked with utilising your business partnering experience by streamlining and transforming the HR function for fee-earners and business services, delivering the HR business plan and ensuring the people agenda is at the forefront of the business.
- Delivering the HR strategy across APAC in line with alignment of global & regional priorities and have an oversight of talent management, reward, project management, recruiting, mobility, learning and development.
- You will be required to challenge the status quo of current HR practices to continuously drive best practices for the function. This also includes managing HR transformation and change projects.
- Act as a true business partner to the senior leaders to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the HR function.
- Provide a proactive HR approach by monitoring and analysing HR matters and ensuring the HR function is sufficiently positioned as an advisory and business partnering service.
- You will be a strong influencer by helping the business make well planned and informed decisions relating to the people agenda.
- You will be a proven HR business partner to a medium-large sized organisation within a global setting. You will have a commercial and professional approach to setting the people agenda with strong relationship management skills.
- You should have a track record in managing a HR function with a strong standing in managing complex employee relation matters and the learning & development agenda.
- You should strong communication, influencing and coaching skills with the ability to think in the bigger picture.
- Candidates with Chinese language skills from professional services would be highly preferable.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.