about 1 year ago
On behalf of our client, the Germany subsidiary of a globally operating technical company we are currently looking to fill the position of a
Strategic Payroll Manager (m/f/d)
based in either Munich, Berlin or near Frankfurt.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Standardize and align the existing payroll structures in Germany and two other European countries
- Supervise and manage the implementation of the new payroll system which should be starting in 2020
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including monthly, quarterly and year-end reports in strong collaboration with Finance
- Regularly review and update compliance with complex, diverse and ever changing corporate and statutory requirements through effective liaison with finance, HR partners, line managers and external authorities
- Act as key user of the company's time & attendance system as well as the policy & procedures guidelines for the company
- Supervise the external payroll provider, ensuring timely and accurate processing
- University degree in a HR, finance or economics related field
- Several years of working experience within Payroll and HR and thorough knowledge of accounting principles
- Project Management experience along with excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Fluency in German and English required
- Experience with a payroll provider transfer is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call her on +49 211 2479-1134. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.