Amsterdam, North Holland
€30000 - €35000 per annum
11 months ago
If you are looking to develop your career in Talent Acquisition for a thriving, fast paced Medical Devices business then please have a look at the job specification below.
Do you have 1 to 2 years experience in Recruitment or HR?
Do you have a passion for talent acquisition and internal relationship management?
In this position you will be responsible for partnering with the TA team and each hiring leader in their area to efficiently and effectively source, select and hire talented and competent employees to support present and future business needs.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the approval of open positions in accordance with the headcount.
- Source applicants proactively through liaison with recruitment organizations, websites, inner systems, and other techniques.
- Participate and help in coordinating multiple tactical staffing projects, including recruitment fairs for graduates, open days, etc.
- Complete all scheduling for candidates and interview teams.
- Help to administer the candidate on boarding process.
- Keep in communication with successfully selected candidates.
- Evidence of strong organizational skills Process all agency invoices and ensure that recruitment activities are cost effective and in line with budget allocation.
- Competitive salary
- wider company benefits such as, pension, 25 days holiday, company bonus.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.