AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum
3 months ago
Talent Acquisition and Training Specialist
We are delighted to be partnering with an award-winning global recruitment firm who are looking for an ambitious, influential, and high performing TA/Learning & Development Specialist to join their team. This role will see you use your passion for recruitment, training and coaching to develop employees into high performers whilst attracting new talent to the business.
- Lead the end to end recruitment process
- Undertake data analysis, looking at attrition, trends to provide insights and feedback to the stakeholders
- Partner with hiring managers and influence them in applying strategic recruiting approaches in order to build a diverse talent pipeline of top talent
- Leading the APAC sales training programmes for Consultants, through both in-person and virtual workshops
- Managing the onboarding training experience for new starters
- Facilitating individual coaching and call coaching sessions
- Developing effective relationships with internal stakeholders, and proactively identifying L&D requirements
- A successful track record of recruiting management at a fast-growing company
- Ideally worked as a 360 recruiter previously
- Experience in delivering group training workshops and individual coaching
- Solid network of relevant candidates and recruiters as well as efficient methods of tracking them
- Hands-on experience with relevant social media, conferences, events and recruiting channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/206243
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.