4 months ago
Talent Acquisition Consultant
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading Australian law firm who are recruiting for an experienced Graduate Program and Talent Acquisition Consultant to join their high performing team.
Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager and partnering closely with key internal and external stakeholders this role plays a critical part in managing the graduate and seasonal clerk programs and providing national support and assistance to the talent acquisition function.
- Lead the graduate and seasonal clerk programs and associated processes
- Manage and continually improve the graduate talent acquisition program covering clerkship recruitment, clerkship activities, transition to graduate, onboarding and transition to permanent roles
- Coordinate graduate and seasonal clerk functions, events and the graduate mentoring program
- Engage with external educational institutions and law societies
- Attend on-campus careers fairs and manage marketing material and collateral
- Undertake end-to-end recruitment for legal, professional and support roles
- Adhere to employment regulations, awards and law society regulations
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in a relevant graduate focused role
- Genuine passion for graduate attraction and retention
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Excellent coordination and project management skills
- Resilient and hold a high level of accountability
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise effectively
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/197144
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.