Are you a passionate internal recruitment specialist, interested in working for one the world's leading professional services organisations?
Working closely with the recruitment lead, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to take ownership of your dedicated client group. You will drive the recruitment strategy, build effective relationships with relevant stakeholders (internally & externally) and deliver on your talent solutions.
- End to end recruitment
- Build excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Market mapping and talent pipelining in your relevant market
- Coaching & mentoring line managers on best practice
- Employer branding
- Work with the relevant teams on executing effective recruitment strategies in line with business objectives
Key skills required:
- At least 2 years' experience in an internal recruitment role in a professional services organisation, or more experience in agency (risk/compliance)
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to juggle multiple priorities & work in a fast paced environment
What you get in return
Excellent professional development, a highly competitive benefits package and salary up to $95k package, depending on experience.
If you would like to learn more about this role, or our other HR and Talent Acquisition opportunities, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on 0292369090 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.