New York, USA
US$60000 - US$75000 per annum
5 months ago
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the Talent Acquisition team with all aspects of the hiring life cycle with a focus on candidate engagement and the pre-employment processing of selected candidates.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between candidates and the respective recruiter and hiring manager(s) for the role
- Assist the team to create new job requisitions with creativity and attention to detail that will attract and persuade candidates to apply the job opening
- Work with vendors, hiring managers, and recruiters to process accurate job offers, and be responsible for processing all required pre-boarding and onboarding paperwork
- Manage tracking and recording data in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Serve as a knowledge expert to applicants regarding employment opportunities and general employment information.
- Source and recruit for entry-level roles
- Process reference checks, background checks, and drug screens
- Assist in the coordination of recruiting events, job fairs, and university outreach
- The ideal candidate is looking to enter the HR world and utilize past support/coordinator skills to expand their experience. Candidates with backgrounds in HR/Recruiting/Onboarding/Agency & Staffing Recruitment (1-year corporate experience is required)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred
- You must have strong communication and presentation skills to be successful
- High level of professionalism, poise, and presentation
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established deadlines and goals
- Strong attention to detail
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/203275. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/203275. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.