New Hyde Park, New York
about 1 year ago
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the Talent Acquisition team with all aspects of the hiring life cycle with a focus on candidate engagement and the pre-employment processing of selected candidates.
* Assist the team to create new job requisitions with creativity and attention to detail that will attract and persuade candidates to apply the job opening.
* Work with vendors, hiring managers, and recruiters to process accurate job offers, and be responsible for processing all required pre-boarding and onboarding paperwork.
* Manage tracking and recording data in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
* Serve as a knowledge expert to applicants regarding employment opportunities and general employment information.
* Source and recruit for entry level roles
* Coordinate and schedule interviews between candidates and the respective recruiter and hiring manager(s) for the role
* Process reference checks, background checks and drug screens
* Assist in the coordination of recruiting events, job fairs and university outreach
* The ideal candidate is looking to enter the HR world and utilize past support/coordinator skills to expand their experience. Candidates with backgrounds in HR/Recruiting/Onboarding (Internship or 1+ years corporate experience are required
* Bachelor's Degree
* Knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred
* You must have strong communication and presentation skills to be successful
* High level of professionalism, poise and presentation
* Ability to work under pressure and meet established deadlines and goals
* Strong attention to detail
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.