West London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
I've partnered exclusively with one of the worlds leading Aviation firms, who are on the hunt for a new addition to their Talent team due to rapid expansion.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with hiring managers in their commercial teams (sales, marketing, private dining) and support them through the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers
- Write and manage job postings
- Perform initial application screening
- Guide candidates through the recruitment process
- Perform salary benchmarking exercises and lead offer negotiations
- Contribute to initiatives that drive efficiency in our recruitment process
- Collaborate on the development of the Employer Brand and messaging
- Experienced recruiter that has worked on high volume recruitment, either in-house or for a recruitment company
- You have worked with an applicant tracking systems
Perks of working here:
- Incredible development opportunities
- Exposure partnering with people all across the Globe
- Benefits and bonuses
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.