Are you a recruitment leader that enjoys developing and implementing a talent acquisition strategy? Can you help define and elevate the brand and EVP for a leading media business to help attract the best talent? Do you have experience of implementing and managing an RPO solution?
We are working with a leading media business who are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Director in a newly created role. Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for:
- Work with the Communications team to help drive the employer brand and oversee the EVP to attract the best talent.
- Optimise and improve the HR and ATS systems to ensure operational efficiency.
- Oversee the implementation of an RPO solution and manage the ongoing relationship and ensure the SLA's are achieved.
- Ensure that the end to end recruitment process is optimised and that the HR/ATS systems mean that the team are able to focus on adding value.
- Ensure that the diversity and inclusion strategy is aligned and embedded into the recruitment process.
Ideally you will:
- Have a strategic mindset and approach and will have designed and delivered a talent acquisition strategy previously.
- Be a strong innovator with a capability and an enthusiasm to influence and drive change.
- Have managed an RPO/MSP relationship recently.
This is an exciting opportunity to create an innovative and market-leading talent acquisition strategy for a leading media business. If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed, please do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.