City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
My Client are an outstanding Higher Education business who are on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Lead to join their team on a permanent basis, due to growth in the business.
You will be responsible for managing the talent acquisition journey including attraction, sourcing and selection strategies, through to offer, ensuring a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers.
The ideal candidate must have Recruitment experience recruiting for Corporate Functions within a business.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders across a range of internal departments
- Conduct Engagement Meetings with line managers to discuss their talent needs.
- Utilise predominantly direct sourcing skills to source and attract high quality
- Maintain agency relationships where suitable e.g. niche or hard to fill roles
- Utilise market knowledge to advise hiring managers on sourcing strategies
- Liaise with both external and internal candidates of all levels ensuring a smooth, seamless and customer focused candidate experience at all times
- Collaborate with the People Assistants to ensure a smooth onboarding handover
- Support the Head of Talent Acquisition in the design and delivery of key talent acquisition projects and initiatives
- Experience working within an in-house Talent Acquisition function in a customer focused environment
- Experience of hiring for permanent and contract / temp roles
- Experience of using applicant tracking systems to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Proven ability to successfully utilise a range of direct sourcing methods for both Permanent and Contract vacancies
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.