£30000 - £35000 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
A Bath based Professional Services firm is looking to hire their first Talent Acquisition Lead.
Salary up to £35,000 + Benefits & hybrid working.
This is a newly created role due to growth and demand and will combine both direct recruitment initiatives and the use of existing agencies to hire all roles across the business. It's a busy, fast paced and varied role that will suit a recruiter who has worked in agency or in house. It's a great opportunity to scope and develop the role as you wish whilst also having exposure and recognition throughout the organisation.
- Management of the end to end Talent Acquisition Process
- Management of Recruitment Budget
- Work with Line Managers across the business to identify resource requirements
- Development and implementation of various candidate attraction methods for all level of roles
- Management of external agencies and SLAs
- Design and implement appropriate recruitment processes
- Undertake and maintain appropriate benchmarking for each role within the business
- Managing all advertising of roles both via agencies, the company website, social media and career fairs.
- Ambassador of employee brand and how this translates through the talent acquisition process
- Proven experience of working successfully in an in-house recruitment role within a commercial environment, managing all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and managing their expectations throughout the recruitment process.
- Highly commercial with excellent communication skills
- Pro active team player who delivers accurate and relevant information
Initially this role has been released as a 12 month contract but could potentially extend thereafter should current volumes continue and you prove your success in the role.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move in house or take the next step in their Recruitment career.
Please get in touch now for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.