City of London, London
£50001 - £65000 per annum + Share options, Private Medical
about 2 months ago
Talent Acqusition lead - EMEA - London based
£55-65,000pa DOE + Share Options
Frazer Jones are partnering exclusively with a Unicorn tech business that are disrupting the way business use their supply chains! Valued at £1billion there couldn't be a better time to join this business during their next growth phase.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and talented recruiter to join their growing Talent Acquisition team. You will play a crucial role in the growth and success of the business, by attracting and identifying the best talent for our open positions across our business and being a key part of growing our team across Europe.
Whats on offer?
A competitve base salary + Share Options, Hybrid working with UK office in Kings Cross - 2-3 days office based per week. You will oversee a team - work in a truly collaborative People and Talent function and as the business develops - gain more benefits!
As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will:
- Source and headhunt world-leading talent for our Operations & Network teams
- Work alongside the team to successfully execute the ambitious hiring roadmap
- Help create compelling job descriptions and advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards
- Build strong talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Be creative and take initiative in attracting the best talent through new avenues
- Manage relationships both with candidates and internal hiring managers
- Create an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Support on important projects that benefit the wider business
This could be great, if you have:
- 3 years + working in a candidate facing recruitment role
- Interest and experience in technology with knowledge of the latest tools and methodologies for building cutting edge software
- Comfortable sourcing candidates based all across the globe- international recruitment experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize workloads, multi-task, and manage multiple relationships
Want to find out more? Get in touch directly or apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.