Talent Acquisition Lead (m/f/d)
Our client is a world leader in the design, development and supply of equipment for the high-tech industry. With its comprehensive industry know-how and more than 5,000 employees, the company is optimally positioned.
To further expand its leading market position, our client is looking for a
Team Lead Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
at their location in Stuttgart.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for the development and expansion of modern recruiting measures and processes for the qualified filling of open positions within Continental Europe (Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Italy, Poland and Russia)
- You support the department heads and HR business partners in the creation of requirement profiles and the entire selection and hiring process
- In cooperation with HR-Corporate, you will develop and optimize our recruiting strategies and conduct market, company and competitor analyses
- You and your team are responsible for building and maintaining a talent pool
- Your area of responsibility includes the selection of external personnel service providers and recruitment portals
- You have successfully completed a university degree in business administration, organization, business education or comparable subjects
- You have initial management experience and bring at least five years of relevant professional experience with you
- Your profound knowledge of common sourcing channels, your high interest in modern recruiting trends and your proven success in sourcing qualified employees distinguish you as an experienced Talent Acquisition Group Leader
- Your excellent analytical and conceptual skills and foresight, as well as your intuition for people and culture, set you apart from the rest
- A high level of commitment, a pronounced “hands on” mentality and a team-oriented leadership style are prerequisites for your success
- Business fluent German and English round off your profile
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.