Talent Acquisition Manager
This is a great opportunity to lead the Talent Acquisition function for a highly reputable organisation in Bath.
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition you will lead a small team and will be accountable for delivering a high-quality recruitment service that reflects the organisations brand and values. Working within a complex matrix structure, supporting a headcount of circa 3500 staff you will demonstrate your expertise and knowledge of operating in a similar role and will play a pivotal part in creating a great candidate and client experience.
Hybrid working is being offered at 40% in the office along with a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, discounted parking is available along with being easily commutable by public transport.
Main duties will include:
- Leading and developing the HR recruitment service across the organisation
- Proactively attract, source and select candidates through a variety of channels to include, headhunting, market mapping, LinkedIn and social media platforms.
- Create talent pipelines and talent pools through effective candidate attraction, promoting employer branding
- Deliver the attraction strategy, ensuring it’s in line with the overall talent strategy providing coaching and training where needed.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with stakeholders and third-party suppliers.
- Produce meaningful data to allow the organisation to make data driven decisions on future talent planning
- Lead on recruitment projects and support wider HR projects
- Proven success of leading a Talent Acquisition function, managing all aspects of the recruitment cycle
- End to end recruitment experience ideally in a matrix environment
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and managing expectations throughout the recruitment process
- Highly commercial with excellent communication skills
- Innovative and ambitious, always looking at ways to improve process and delivery
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data to allow effective recruitment decisions
If you are looking for a role where you can lead a Talent Acquisition team, play a key part in developing and delivering the talent strategy and be involved in projects around developing EVP, diversity and inclusion and international recruitment, please contact me now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.