Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Join a growing, education business
- An end to end business partnering model, with strategic involvement and management responsibility
- Strategic & creative talent acquisition opportunity
I am partnering with a national organisation who are looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Manager who will work in a collaborative team, reporting directly in to the HR Director. They are looking to drive talent strategies forward and partner with the business to influence and fill critical needs.
You will work closely with the HR Director on implementing the TA function; will implement systems and processes as well as having management responsiblity of a small team.
This is a fast-pace role where you will have the opportunity to be creative in your approach, partner with the business and fill critical business needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering
- End to end recruitment
- Building effective sourcing strategies and the right channels to fill roles
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Ideally have experience in recruiting in childcare education
- Excellent stakeholder management & communication skills
Salary up to $100k + super, for more information please contact Charlotte Grimmett, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369090
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.