£55000 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
Provide 360 recruitment support to global hiring managers, for a Leading Payments platform.
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract working as part of the UK and Ireland recruitment team.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Recruit for all disciplines across London and Dublin offices
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Partner with and support hiring managers across all stages of the recruitment process
- Active sourcing, including headhunting, advertising and managing referrals
- Be actively involved in the interview process
- Assist with HR Talent Projects and Employer Branding
- Senior recruitment partnering experience
- Experience using CRM and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within financial services or tech will be advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong candidate management skills
With offices based in central London, a blended office/home working model is encouraged.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.