Talent Acquisition Manager
We are currently working with a client which is disrupting the automotive industry through innovations in their products and supply chain process. They are searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager for their offices in Prüm, Germany.
Teamlead – Talent Acquisition Manager (m/w/d)
As the previous team lead got an attractive offer within the company, they have decided to search for an experienced recruiter who can lead a team of recruiters from different seniority levels.
- Lead a team of 6 recruiters from different seniority levels
- Define the strategy for the talent acquisition team
- Recruit for all areas of business with strong focus in engineering and tech roles
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment
- Align the operations of talent acquisition with the organizational strategy and goals
- Responsible for providing an excellent candidate experience and identify potential improvements in the process
- Several years of experience recruiting technical, IT and manufacturing roles (ideally coming from an industrial or tech environment)
- Track record of improving recruitment processes, optimizing candidate experience, improving direct hire/fill rates, improving onboarding experiences and then building internal talent pipelines
- Ability to collaborate and work with team members
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Excellent domain of German and English language, both written and spoken
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alberto on +49 176 1733 4003. We look forward to your application
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.