Talent Acquisition Manager
This is a superb and newly created opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to own and drive resourcing for a fast growing global talent acquisition team.
Reporting to the Head of HR and leading a team of three you will be responsible for:
* Leading and building the TA team and ensuring all processes and policies are fit for purpose while driving continuous improvement
* Building the global EVP framework and talent acquisition strategy that will also include new market/country entry, and working closely with marketing
* Partnering with hiring managers to assess talent needs
* Driving direct hiring alongside managing PSL providers when required
* Working closely with in-country HR to drive end to end operational recruitment
* Overseeing the management of graduate and intern recruitment
* Providing market insight, market trends and data reporting
This will suit an experienced TA Manager who is looking to develop and deliver the resourcing strategy on a UK and Global basis, as such you will possess demonstrable experience owning and delivering TA projects and be comfortable working operationally. It’s important that you have experience of managing and developing a team. Global/EMEA experience and new market entry would be beneficial. With strong senior stakeholder skills you will enjoy working in collaborative, fun and team orientated environment.
While the company is Oxford based they operate a flexible working model with the ability to access the office on a weekly basis, preferably two-three days/week. The role comes with a great £basic salary + bonus + benefits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.