Talent Acquisition Manager
About the Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading Australian Law Firm who is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant. This is a stand-alone role working within the wider HR team of 7, and responsible for recruiting legal roles across 6 offices Australia-wide.
About the role
The role is Sydney based in the office 3-4 days a week. This is an end-to-end role responsible for setting and delivering the talent acquisition plans and strategies. Managing the recruitment process, you will ensure the best candidate experience and play an instrumental role in creating a robust candidate experience. Responsibilities also include:
- Partnering with leaders in identifying hiring needs and helping with creating or amending the job description, advising on routes to market and managing timeframes
- Partnering with agencies and third-party providers
- Create a recruitment forecast and proactive resourcing plans.
- Partnering with other key stakeholders on developing the employer branding and advertising strategy.
- Develop and communicate Employee value proposition.
- Offer management and onboarding
- Lead on LinkedIn usage and reporting
- Tracking market salary data
- Assisting on other HR projects
To be successful in this role you will have solid knowledge of HR and recruitment processes in Australia from in-house or agency recruitment. You will have a consultative approach and enjoy working with colleagues on other projects. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have excellent communication and influencing skills, a high level of EQ, and enjoy building lasting relationships. Previous experience in a law firm or professional services is highly beneficial. Agency recruiters in the legal sector are also encouraged to apply.
This role will start as soon as possible and is paying up to $150,000 + Super.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/233581
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.