S$110000 - S$135000 per annum + bonus
9 months ago
We are delighted to be appointed exclusively to appoint a Talent Acquisition Manager in a global FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation with a sizeable base and regional headquarter in Singapore. This is a perfect opportunity for a Recruitment Manager from within an RPO looking to move in-house or ideally someone already operating in an internal TA role. You will be a strategic and consultative Talent Acquisition Manager with excellent business and stakeholder management experience. You will be highly credible, organised and pro-active. You will manage Technology OR Infrastructure hiring end-to-end acting as a trusted adviser to your key business area also building strong relationships with vendors. This is an individual contributor position where you will partner closely with your client group to manage all Singapore hiring primarily at Manager - Director level (including some entry - mid), with a focus on direct hiring where possible. You will be comfortable managing high volume and complex searches end-to-end, consulting with the business and your stakeholders internally to provide a high touch and pro-active service.
- You will own your resourcing strategy and delivery across your client group areas and delivery for Singapore
- Work in close partnership with senior stakeholders across the business locally and globally to understand demand and create appropriate plans and talent pipeline / workforce planning
- Focus on direct sourcing, business referrals as well as partnering with external vendors where needed
- Responsible for excellence in service delivery for internal clients and the candidate experience
- Providing the business with market intelligence
- Ensure smooth service delivery and be the escalation point for any service delivery failures
- Partner with stakeholders to resolve any operational challenges and make sure all of the correct TA processes and governance is followed end-to-end
- Utilise effective metrics and data/reporting to monitor efficiency and effectiveness across the function and identify opportunities for improvement in service delivery
- Operating as a Talent Acquisition Manager either in-house or RPO
- Preference for candidates from the banking/finance industry/ Fintech / Tech (large global matrix environments)
- Understands risk & governance demands of hiring for the finance industry and regulatory frameworks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence directly/indirectly
- Process driven and solutions oriented with strong client focus
What's it like to work there?
This business is truly exciting and can provide highly rewarding career opportunities for further growth and development in the organisation. A highly visible role, partnering with both the business and HR stakeholders across the organisation. This is a fast-paced, global matrix firm. The business is very collaborative and network driven. They embrace change and innovation and welcome new technology. They use agile working methods and make data-driven decisions.
A unique opportunity to enhance your career at the heart of a successful and expanding business and make an impact. Generous bonus, flexible working
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role. Alternatively, if you are looking to make a key HR hire in to your team or if you want to discuss the HR market please get in touch. Successful referrals are also rewarded!
Director - Head of Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R1987572
EA Licence No: 17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.