€65001 - €80000 per annum + 10 % Bonus
about 2 months ago
Our client is a globally successful company with a strong footprint in the European market. Its brand is internationally renowned and stands for excellent customer orientation. They are currently looking for an individual to lead, coach and strengthen their recruiting team to acquire the best talent across all functions.
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- Provide leadership and development to the German talent acquisition team
- Drive new strategies and improve the talent acquisition processes
- Act as Business Partner for talent assessment, development and succession planning
- Employer brand development in an international context
- Key contact for German business and European HR Teams
- Managing and delivering recruitment results on an international level
- Close cooperation with senior management
- University degree and track record in recruiting in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Several years of experience in recruitment
- Strong people management skills and the capability to develop team members
- Proven ability to create first class standards with recruitment processes and tools
- Business fluent in English and German
If you are interested in this opportunity or if you have any questions, please contact Benjamin Poley (Benjaminpoley@frazerjones.com, +49 211 2479-1138) or apply online. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.