We're working on an exciting Talent Acquisition Manager search with a creative healthcare marketing firm in midtown Manhattan. It provides an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic and growing team. We are looking for someone who will come with a keen eye for detail, can take initiative, be intellectually curious and take ownership for the direction of the entire recruiting process and become an active part of the delivery of the TA team for the future. The ideal candidate will have experience with creative and account management recruitment coming out of the healthcare/pharmaceutical/medical advertising industry space.
Medical Knowledge Group is comprised of best-in-class medical communications, health care consulting, and data analytics companies. Guided by strategic insight, creative innovation, and medical acumen, MKG companies specialize in distinct service areas within the health care marketing and communications sector.
- Recruit and screen for all open positions within the business units supported, including screening resumes, initial phone interviews, and other recruiting activities based on job specific criteria set in the intake meeting with hiring managers
- Conduct debriefing sessions with hiring managers to assess recruiting needs and candidate skill levels to job duties
- In addition to sourcing and recruiting candidates, the Recruiting Lead will work to build a pipeline of qualified resumes to be used in quick turn situations, and will continually develop strategies to make the talent acquisition process more engaging and appealing for candidates.
- Make offers to all selected candidates
- Partner with leadership and the HR team to understand the long range and annual operating goals for the company in order to build a forecast and of needed critical talent
- Research, propose and contribute to suitable and beneficial partnerships and networking opportunities to broaden our candidate pool and enhance our candidate pipeline
- Create and implement overarching recruiting strategies that include referral programs, campus/conference/networking event attendance, D&I platforms and social media recruitment
- Conduct a gap analysis of current state recruiting process and resources vs. what will be needed to accomplish short and long term hiring and onboarding needs
- Forecast any possible internal or external changes to the business environment that will impact current recruiting strategies, approach, programs or processes
- Analyze market compensation data, hiring trends, and talent pool changes to stay ahead of competitive challenges in the marketplace
- Increase employer branding and value proposition inside and outside of the organization by publishing content about the company mission, goals, benefits and thought leadership through social media, web presence, networking groups and recruiting events
- Initiate and/or support various programs and special projects as assigned
- Embrace the Medical Knowledge Group culture and ensure culture is maintained as the company continues to grow and expand their HR team
- A Bachelor's degree
- At least 2-4+ years of in-house/corporate TA/recruiting experience
- Must have industry experience either out of advertising/marketing/medical/healthcare communications
- Enthusiastic, passionate about recruitment and well-organized with strong time management skills and highly detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal effectively, diplomatically, courteously and confidentially with all levels of employees
- Exhibit sound judgment in making decisions and ability to work autonomously
- Experience with an ATS
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.