Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + benefits
12 months ago
Talent Acquisition Partner
- Standalone strategic & operational talent acquisition role
- Influence senior stakeholders & talent partner
- Lateral & graduate recruitment in professional services
A leading, national, professional services organisation (Sydney CBD location) are looking for a talented talent acquisition partner to join in a standalone capacity.
Are you interested in working for an organisation that prides itself on development, performance and driving HR initiatives?
You will partner with senior stakeholders and the leadership team, work with them to fill critical business needs. Ideally you will be passionate about implementing recruitment frameworks, and provide an excellent candidate experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End to end recruitment - including ownership of graduate recruitment campaigns
- All key employee lifecycle movements
- Employer branding
- Inductions & onboarding
- Mentoring the junior HR team
- Embed diversity & inclusion in the recruitment strategy
- Working with the Head of HR on other HR projects such as flexibility
Your skills & experience:
- HR/Business or equivalent degree
- Experience in end to end recruitment is essential as is a passion for this
- Resilient & excellent at influencing and negotiating with your stakeholders
- Strategic in your approach
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & communication skills
- Professional or Legal services experience is highly desirable
Salary will depend on experience, up to $120k package
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV online or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to see all of our active roles please visit our website: www.frazerjones.com.au
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.