about 2 months ago
Our client is a one of the fastest growing Internet technology companies globally looking to expand their HR team in Germany. Therefore they are looking for a
Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f)
Located in Berlin
Tasks and responsibilities
- Partner closely with business units to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with the firm´s strategy.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
- Use various techniques to discover, identify and attract the best talent. Screen and select candidates effectively.
- Partner with external vendors in hiring niche talent and leadership candidates.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview & offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- As the first point of contact with candidates, you´ll be building the talent brand of the firm in the region.
- Ideally several years of inhouse HR experience in a high-tech corporate setting.
- Experience in a fast growing media or tech business, high volume hiring experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Alberto Villar (firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 211 2479-1142). We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.