Talent Acquisition Partner
- Leading Financial Services brand with enviable culture
- Opportunity to lead recruitment strategy projects
- $125K + Super + Bonus
A leading Financial Services organisation has a unique opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner.
As a key member of this sophisticated Talent Acquisition model, you will have the support of both a senior strategic sourcing & administration team.
Through building trusted relationships with your client groups you will build a deep understanding of the business, strategy, goals, talent and requirements. Building effective sourcing and pipelining strategies you will provide expert external market knowledge and drive and influence hiring decisions whilst coaching managers on best practice talent acquisition.
You will have varied and innovative client groups, including: technology, finance and other key corporate business units. Your responsibilities will include;
- Partnering with key stakeholders in your client group to understand their recruitment needs and advising on best sourcing strategies
- Writing and assessing job descriptions
- Conducting face to face interviews and guiding/influencing hiring managers through the recruitment process
- Get up to speed & demonstrate industry knowledge, market trends, competitors and general talent availability
- Involvement in talent acquisition projects
As the successful candidate you will have at least 5-10 years recruitment experience, (with some exposure to IT roles) ideally internal although strong agency recruiters will be considered. As a Senior / 2IC role, any experience leading a small team would also be highly advantageous.
For further information on this role, please contact Roxane Sexton, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369090
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.