City of London, London
about 1 month ago
A leading global player in the private equity industry is growing and looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner in a newly created role spearheading business growth across Europe, AsiaPac and the Middle East.
· EMEA/APAC responsibility for recruitment across the corporate functions of the business, providing end to end process management
· Stakeholder management as key point of contact across the cf business lines
· Managing processes from stakeholder meetings, writing job specifications, and directly sourcing and headhunting
· Manage supplier/recruiter relationships for specialist searches where necessary
· Strategically influence and partnership with the wider business to discuss recruitment strategies and long term pipelining
· Experience in recruitment from an in-house environment within investment management, investment banking or private equity
· Experience with Workday and/or ATS platform(s) preferred
· Ability to directly source a pipeline of top diverse talent across all levels
· An appreciation for hiring corporate talent and able to speak confidently with senior business leaders who need to hire for specific skills in the Private Equity industry
· A hands-on approach and ability to synthesize business operations and talent needs
· Ability to extract meaningful information from extensive research and analysis to effectively present facts and findings in a digestible format; a keen eye for attention to detail
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity please click to apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.