€80000 - €100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
#frazerjones #HRrecruitment #recruiterjobs
Our client, one of the largest online retailers in Europe, is looking to appoint a Talent Acquisition Partner for their offices in Germany, Poland, and Czech Republic.
Talent Acquisition Partner - Supply Chain Management (m/w/d)
This opportunity has arisen since the company is planning for further expansion around the European market, and are in need of an experienced talent acquisition partner who will lead a team of recruiters and guide them in coordinating, planning, and implementing new approaches while improving the recruitment process within the supply chain management function.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition team for our Supply Chain Management function
- Responsible for tactical recruiting, planning, sourcing, interviews, and selection
- Responsible for building up a sustainable network and candidate management
- Focus on results and TA management excellence
- Responsible for special recruitment projects for corporate roles
- At least one year of leadership experience
- Several years of experience in handling high-volume recruitments, ideally for start-ups, scale-ups, and/or international companies
- Experience in recruitment for supply chain, logistics, and similar roles would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Track record of improving recruitment processes, optimizing candidate experience, improving direct hire/fill rates, improving onboarding experiences and then building internal talent pipelines (feeding into workforce/succession planning)
- Team player that can influence and develop effective partnerships with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Richie on +49 173 570 2333. We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.