New York, USA
pension + bonus
about 1 year ago
Our client is a global insurance and investment organisation providing property and casualty insurance solutions to business and industry. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition professional with specific Insurance industry related experience (either In-House or Agency) to join them in their largest office, New York City.
This position will see the right candidate supporting the entire US domestic business in their recruitment efforts, covering roles across numerous functions such as Underwriting, Marketing, Corporate, Sales etc.
- Identify qualified candidates by conducting telephone and in person interviews to obtain work history and job skills.
- Maintain ongoing relations with qualified candidates for future openings.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates in accordance with relevant job criteria using computer database, network, Internet recruiting resources, cold calling, and employee referrals.
- Work with manager from the beginning of the assignment until the offer is accepted.
- Screen applications, conduct behavioural interviews and perform background checks.
- 5 years of experience in high volume recruiting
- Strong time management, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to recruit at all levels.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Experience in recruiting using an ATS preferably Taleo.
- Candidate must have ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency in computer applications: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.