New York, USA
6 months ago
Our client, a leading Financial Services firm with headquarters in New York City, is building out their internal Talent Acquisition team and seeking a TA Manager to come manage a small Sourcing team, starting remotely with an option to transition on-site this fall.
As a Sourcing Manager you will partner with recruiters and the business to attract top-tier and diverse candidates for opportunities across the firm. You'll craft thoughtful research plans to critically assess various markets, map a wide range of candidate populations, and thoughtfully engage qualified candidates to better understand their backgrounds. This role offers the opportunity to manage and mentor other sourcers and to measure the impact of your strategies by applying rigorous data and analytics.
The ideal applicant will possess...
- 5+ years of experience sourcing/researching exceptional passive candidates in a search firm and/or corporate environment with exceptional track-record engaging diverse talent
- Prior management experience
- The ability to balance thorough research with a creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent collaboration and project management skills
- Critical thinking with excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- A degree (BA, BS, MS, Ph.D.) from any field of study
If of interest to your or someone in your network please apply directly and your profile will be reviewed by a member of our team. If there is an alignment to this or another of our active roles we will reach out to you directly.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.