£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
I am partnering with an exciting online retailer who are looking to hire a TA Specialist on a permanent basis in Southwest London. This is a standalone role reporting in the Head of HR, and you will be covering operational recruitment including drivers and warehouse staff on a high volume basis.
Duties will include :
- Working with all departments to ensure a robust recruitment and selection process is carried out in order to attract high calibre candidates.
- Develop creative and innovative methods to promote and raise the profile of the company . Chose relevant and affordable recruitment channels to attract high quality candidates.
- Arrange and or attend recruitment fairs, develop original recruitment methods and incentive schemes
- Write attractive advertisements in line with the company values to reach the right audience
- Taking ownership of the candidate journey and experience, ensuring maximum success at each stage of the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Organise interviews and other selection processes, attend interviews as required
- Handling all advert responses in a timely manner, carrying out an initial sift of candidates where appropriate.
- Deliver recruitment training to hiring managers.
- Manage and develop the ATS system to ensure it is meeting the recruitment needs.
- Develop a talent pipeline for the operational teams.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for recruitment and employee branding. You will ideally have experience recruiting in-house and high-volume recruitment experience. This role would be a hybrid post and would require adhoc travel in the UK.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.