Our client is a world leader in veterinary diagnostic instrument development and manufacture, reference laboratory services, and dairy and water testing. They are headquartered in the US, have 70 locations around the world and serve customers across 175 countries. They are experiencing phenomenal growth within their European markets and are looking to strengthen their HR team with an enthusiastic and result driven Talent Acquisition Specialist to complement their international recruiting team in their European HQ in the Amsterdam area.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
With your enthusiastic attitude and result oriented drive you will be recruiting for their European Customer Facing Talent Acquisition team based across several European locations mainly in the DACH region. This role has great development and learning opportunities to become the recruitment sparring partner for the business.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of the Talent Acquisition lifecycle for international (niche) roles from the brief with the hiring manager to proactively contacting candidates to making job offers;
- Creating and maintaining an active pipeline of exceptional candidates across multiple countries;
- Using creative recruitment and exceptional assessment skills in order to build strong collaborations with the best talent across the DACH region.
- In order to be successful in this role you will have at least 3-5 years of working experience in an international recruitment setting;
- Working closely with different stakeholders in order to navigate to the complex organisation structures & systems;
- People person, smart, confident and enjoying interaction & collaboration with diverse internal clients and candidates;
- Focused on getting results and providing excellent employer's experience;
- Near native level of German and strong English communication skills;
- Self-starter who is able to work independently;
- Positive mindset and keep ownership of your tasks and responsibilities.
- Competitive salary
- Short term incentive
- International working environment
- Growth opportunities
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please apply today to avoid disappointment.
If you would like more information about the role, or have any questions please get in touch.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.