Perth, Western Australia
AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum
11 days ago
I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading global engineering firm who are urgently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to help imbed a brand new TA team while supporting the business through a high growth phase.
About the role
Based in Perth, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process across a mixture of white and blue collar roles. Offering a best-in-class process and delivering a high level of customer service, you will ensure the best candidate experience and play an instrumental role in creating a successful and vibrate company culture.
- Create talent pools aligning with business needs for hard to fill roles.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR team to understand business needs and become a trusted advisor.
- Create a recruitment forecast and proactive resourcing plans.
- Build relationships with trusted third parties including universities and professional bodies.
- Partner with Marketing team to develop employer branding and advertising strategy.
- Support early career and on-campus events.
- Develop and communicate employee value proposition.
- Reporting as required
To be successful in this role you will have solid knowledge of the HR and recruitment processes in Australia. You will have internal and external, end to end recruitment experience, including competency-based interviewing and enjoy facilitating/developing attraction events. You will be a team player and enjoy being part of a national team with members in different Cities. You will be a strong communicator and enjoy building lasting relationships across the business while delivering exceptional customer service.
This role will start as soon as possible and is paying $100,000 - $110,000 plus Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference:
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.