Talent Acquisition Specialist
Frazer Jones is delighted to be partnering with a high-tech engineering business in Bristol to help them recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This is a newly created role, the business is in scale up mode and looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, curiosity, and ingenuity. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for finding unique candidates for all types of roles across the organisation. You will support and guide candidates through the hiring process, giving them a good insight to the business and culture.
A key part of this role is stakeholder management and relationships, you will work collaboratively with your key business stakeholders, managing expectations, educating them on the hiring process and market conditions as well as supporting them in decision making.
Your role will ensure an exceptional experience for both candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process.
- 360-degree recruitment, from sourcing to on-boarding candidates
- Attending events
- Building up candidate pipelines for future needs
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand current and future needs, and prioritising accordingly
- Ensuring a brilliant experience for every candidate throughout the process
- Ensuring that diversity & inclusion are at the forefront of the hiring strategy
- Working with the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to Improve the hiring systems that process huge numbers of candidates, while ensuring a brilliant experience.
- Partnering with our people leaders and people partnering/ops team to understand role, skill requirements
You will be a highly skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist, who has expertise and experience of recruiting within Engineering based roles. You will be ambitious, and solutions oriented, with excellent communication skills allowing you to develop and maintain effective relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You will demonstrate an impressive background of working within similar roles along with a solid understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process.
This role will suit someone who is resourceful, forward thinking, data savvy and solutions orientated. You will have a progressive mindset, looking at different ways of working, thinking outside the box and good experience of working within a high volume and scale up role. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact and have a presence across the business.
You will need to be able to access central Bristol, but the company does have a flexible working policy and you will only be required to be in the office a maximum of 1-2 days/week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.