£48000 - £55000 per annum + good benefits
7 months ago
Talent Acquisition Specialist, £48,000 - £55,000 plus good benefits
Central London based, International SME business
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talent Specialist or In-house Recruiter to join an independent international fuel supplier based in Central London, this newly created role will be working in a small HR team and overseeing their international hiring as well as related projects.
You will have experience in an SME as an in-house Recruiter or Talent specialist and be focused to manage a reasonable volume of vacancies internationally on a regular basis, There is scope to really make this role your own as you take on projects and develop strategy to secure top talent for the business.
You will also be keen to suggest ways of improvement, enhance the careers of the employees of the business as well as being a team player, this is a collaborative and inclusive working environment, the pace is fast and ever changing so you will be commercially aware, a decision maker and able to influence and lead as a specialist in your field.
- Be the key point of contact across the business to manage vacant positions and to partner with key stakeholders and HR Business Partners worldwide to take the lead in recruiting roles of all levels in the business
- Creation of job descriptions, running direct sourcing campaigns, first stage interviews and seeing the recruitment cycle from start through to onboarding for all levels of roles within the business
- Mapping out future talent, creating a development programme, induction process, looking at the current hiring process and recommend and implement improvements.
- Creation of employee engagement programme and follow up all outcomes and action points
- Creation of a Graduate programme internationally for the business and running assessment days
- This role will evolve and develop as the role naturally grows.
Skills and experience required
- For this role you may be either a Talent Specialist or an inhouse Business Partner with a strong Recruitment element to your role, you will also have worked in a SME business
- This role requires someone who is used to managing multiple vacancies across numerous disciplines and at all levels of seniority
- Direct sourcing and interviewing experience is required
- You will have a hands on approach to your work, you will have suggestions with the current processes and how they can be improved and you will be commercially aware
- You will enjoy recruitment ans seeing your hires develop their career within the business.
- Industry experience isn't necessary, however someone with experience in the energy, oil, gas or a similar environment would be useful.
- You will have a hands on approach to your work, enjoy developing relationships with the business and work in a collaborative way, happy to take on projects and be adaptable to a changing environment
If this role is of interest please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.