Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000 - €75000 per annum
Fleur van Mourik
13 days ago
For the Talent Acquisition Specialist position in the People Experience Team, we look for a People Partner who is responsible for the entire recruitment process: include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
Someone who could be a good fit for the company is successful and able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Eventually, they will create strong talent pipelines for the company's current and future hiring needs. Besides, leading employer branding initiatives, the new People Partner will organize and attend recruitment events and job fairs. In terms of personality the ideal candidate is someone who is active/dynamic, has excellent analytical skills, is "hungry" and a go-getter and drives the recruitment process forward.
The position reports to the Global Director People Experience.
Task & responsibilities
- Develop a Talent Acquisition Strategy and supportive Policy that promotes diversity and supports all social groups, providing Equal Opportunities to all candidates, internal and external
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify People vacancy needs
- Establish objective, job-related selection criteria and support hiring managers in evaluating candidates objectively
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System (Workable)
- Review all communications, including our careers page and social media accounts, to ensure they're in line with labour legislation, respect human rights and have non-discriminatory language
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Map out salary ranges for our open positions and analyse market trends
- Participate in other generalist People Projects as determined by business needs
- +4 years recruitment experience (preferable a mix of agency experience and in-house)
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role ideally with Global experience
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally "Workable", and HRIS
- Excellent analytical skills and good research abilities
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefit
- Business fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Location: Amsterdam
- Starting date: asap
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other TA/HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.