Have you been working in HR or Talent Acquisition and are ready to step into a more autonomous recruitment role?
If you are comfortable leading an end-to-end recruitment process for a diverse generalist portfolio, this might be the next step for you. My client is a well-established service provider based in Macquarie Park with an excellent reputation globally.
While the role will commence as a 6 or 12 month fixed term contract, there is strong potential for permanency.
- Partner with hiring managers to evaluate business needs and advise on recruitment strategy
- Write and place job ads on company website and job boards
- Screen CVs to identify suitable applicants
- Proactive sourcing via LinkedIn and Seek when necessary
- Conduct phone and first round interviews, managing the feedback loop between all parties
- Facilitate pre-employment checks
Desired Attributes and Experience
- 3-5 years recruitment experience from corporate or agency
- Competent user of applicant tracking systems
- Strong cirtical thinking and communication skills
Interviews for this role will take place the week of August 20th. Please contact Jessica at Frazer Jones on 02 9236 9090.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.