Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 months ago
Our client is a hugely successful business in the region. They are currently embarking on an exciting expansion plan and as such they have identified the need to bring in an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead for an initial 6 month project.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the recruitment activities for a number of key executive hires across MENA.
- Partnering with stakeholders to define roles, write descriptions and structure recruitment process
- Responsible for all research and sourcing campaigns to find and engage with candidates
- Direct sourcing where possible- identifying ways this can be utilised across different roles.
- Advise, coach and influence hiring managers
- Maintain social recruiting campaigns to reach active and passive candidates, including content development, vendor relationship management, and updating the SAP system
- Provide inputs for the EVP strategy, offering new suggestions and ideas
- Assign and analyse psychometric assessment
- Work with C&B to compile suitable package details
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong recruitment background with credible experience leading on talent acquisition projects.
- The confidence, tenacity and communication skills to proactively influence and manage senior commercial stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and an ability to organise projects and deliver operationally
- Ideally you will have had exposure to the following industry - logistics, industrial or engineering
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.