Love people & education? A National educational provider, with an established brand presence, are now recruiting an experienced talent acquisition specialist to join their tight knit and collaborative HR team.
This is a standalone role and you will report directly to the Head of HR, your main responsibility will be to work with the senior stakeholders in filling critical business needs, sourcing and talent pooling, advising on talent strategies and best practice, and building an excellent employer brand, and naturally, to provide an excellent candidate experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies whilst ensuring policies are align with organisational and legislative requirements
- Support all line managers on filling business needs and building relationships internally
- End to end recruitment, and working on a high-volume work load
- Talent pooling and ensuring effective sourcing strategies to fill roles in a timely fashion
- Train hiring managers on recruitment techniques and best practice
- Building effective relationships internally and externally
Your skills & experience
- You will have at least 3 years' experience in a recruitment environment
- An interest in education
- Interested in working in an agile environment, be flexible to change and an in interest in systems implementation
- Ability to work with a high work load and juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Salary is dependent on experience, central Sydney location in lovely offices. There is an element of flexibility with this role too.
If you would like to learn more about this role or any of our other HR roles, please email Charlotte Grimmett a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 92369090 for a confidential chat.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.